Being a landlord can be fraught with danger. Picking the right agency with the right structures is more important than the individual.
Johnson Property Management is an ethical and professional company that will ensure your investment returns are maximised, whilst removing much of the onerous and sometimes unpleasant tasks associated with managing your property.
Our mission – to provide the finest property management service in Australia, based on the highest standards of ethics, values and client care. We love our work and strive to provide the best professional and personal service to you – our client.
Why Choose Johnson Property Management?
- Family owned business that has been established for over 20 years
- Accredited agency with the Real Estate Institute of Queensland
- Outstanding property management team consisting of a Senior Property Manager, Assistant Property Manager and administrative support staff – all committed to providing a high level of professional service and advice
- Streamlined accounting system offering both mid-month and end of month processing
- Three month routine inspections with written report and photos to Lessor
- No key policy – keys are not handed out on your vacant property to prospective tenants
- Multiple offices to maximise the exposure of your property to prospective tenants
- Thorough tenant selection processes
- First rate photographic listings on multiple property websites
- Free monthly newsletter
- Daily rental arrears procedures
Tenant Attraction & Selection
Attracting tenants through correct pricing and marketing allows owners to choose the best of tenants, rather than the only tenant. Using a thorough sign-up procedure minimises the risk of tenancies going bad. Starting out with the best possible property and a thorough entry report is also essential.
Property Inspections & Maintenance
Regular inspections lead to better tenancies and consistent maintenance. Both lead to a superior experience for both tenant and landlord. Thorough, regular property inspections are part of what we offer at Johnson Property Management.
There are certain legislative requirements that are non-negotiable when it comes to being a landlord.
It is also important for a property manager to keep abreast of changing legislation and current education through ongoing training programs and seminars. Our outstanding property management team are all committed to providing a high level of professional service, achievable through ongoing training and education in property management and real estate.
Fees and Payment
It is essential that you have an accurate assessment of all fees and charges you’ll be liable for with your property management service. For more information, get in touch with our team today.