Perhaps the kids have left home and you feel like it’s your time to shine?
Perhaps everyone is saying you are too young for a great sales career?
Do you love dealing with people and enjoy looking at property?
Real Estate Sales is a rewarding career that has no age limits, with our salespeople ranging in age between 21 and 63. There are many mature women who began their careers later in life. Such as one of our top performers who began her career at 54 and last year exceeded $200,000 in personal income. She also found time to visit her grand-daughter in the US.
Experience within the real estate industry is NOT required. We are searching for TALENTED PEOPLE, not the right agents. We will help you become the right agent.
Johnson Real Estate has a unique selling strategy that has been created and refined over the past 15 years. Known as the ‘Smart Sale’, we not only disrupt the mainstream real estate industry but more importantly, we are consistently achieving great outcomes for our clients.
You will receive:
- Constant high quality education, both in house and from industry leading trainers
- Practical field training with current top performing agents
- A secure salary well in excess of industry norms with large commission bonuses based on performance
- Annual black tie awards night to recognise performance
- Personal profile marketing including a personal website
- Access to support team, ensuring your production levels are not hindered by administration and repetitive duties
Contact us today as we’re looking to select the right candidate to begin an amazing career.
Please email a covering letter and CV to Helen – firstname.lastname@example.org
Johnson Real Estate has a genuinely unique selling strategy that has been created and refined over the past 15 years. Now known as The Smart Sale, we are not only on the road toward mainstream disruption within the real estate industry, we are more importantly achieving successful outcomes for our clients along the way.
To find out more, click below to view our Careers Booklet.